FC LDAP server

Forgive my ignorance on this topic - I would like to build an LDAP
server at our shop. We a native 2k3 domain and would like this FC LDAP
server to pull in all the info from AD. Then periodically, have the FC
server sync with new addition/subtractions of AD.

Is there a How-To out there somewhere that someone can point me to?
I don't want to recreate the wheel by hand-inputing information into the
FC LDAP server.

TIA and thanks for the patience and understanding.
--
Best regards,
Chris

Motorized vehicles only.