Re: puplet / yum-updatesd

yum-updatesd hasn't ever worked for me -- it neither installs updates
nor sends notifications about new ones -- and I've tried it on six
different machines.  So I'm using the old cron job to keep my systems
up to date.

My worry is that there are huge numbers of Fedora Core machines out
there that simply aren't getting updates as a result of this, and
that at some point we're going to have a security catastrophe that
will completely discredit the entire system.

Danny.