any chance of a F7 spin using xfce?

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans of getting a F7 with xfce just as there
are for gnome and KDE? I guess I would be interested because XFCE is light on
the resources: the current way of installing fedora and xfce does not work,
because you get a lot of gnome junk regardless of whether you choose to install
it or not.

Any plans on making life simpler in F7? Sort of like xubuntu: I am interested
because the response of xubunut vis-a-vis ubuntu is something to be seen to be
believed!

Best,
trotter