Re: fc6 gnucash and firefox dependency ?

<linuxmaillists <at> charter.net> writes:
> Neither!  Does any one know why Fedora versions of these two
> apps are dependent?  I decided to remove the fc version of
> firefox and install the newest stable version.  When I used
> yumex to remove firefox it also wanted to remove gnucash
> and yelp.

Just get the firefox and yelp RPMs from Rémi Collet:
http://remi.collet.free.fr/index.php?2007/03/20/324-firefox-2003-1
That's the latest Firefox in RPM format, and a version of Yelp rebuilt against
it. (He also rebuilt some other packages, but you appear not to have them
installed anyway. You don't need a rebuilt gnucash, YUM only wants to remove it
because it wants to remove yelp.)

        Kevin Kofler