NetworkManager ipw3945 resume problem

Hi,

If I resume my laptop with up-to-date FC6 while it was on a WiFi link
using ipw3945 from boot than the WiFi link does not come back properly.
It tries to reestablish the connection and actually succeeds for a few
seconds (5 bars strength). Then all bars turn grey, a popup says the
link was lost and NetworkManager tries to setup the link again. It
continues to fail. If I select the wired link, suspend and resume and
then switch to the WiFi link then all works fine. Anyone seen this
before? Any hints, tips how to fix this?

Thanks,
Patrick