Re: Where's Fedora 6 Live DVD?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Em Qui 12 Abr 2007, Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Hi,

It seems the Fedora Core 6 Live DVD has been removed from Fedora Unity's
web site. Any one knows why? Is there anywhere else from which I can
download this ISO?
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org

Note that this live cd is different from the Fedora unity version and
does not have the ability to install to hard disk unlike the more recent
Fedora 7 versions.

Thanks for your answer, Rahul, but I'm looking for a Live DVD, not a Live CD.

Ugh. Right. I missed that.

AFAIR, the Fedora Project did not release a Live DVD, but Fedora Unity had one... I just can't find it anymore. I've found several references to it, but it seems the Live DVD was removed from Fedora Unity web site.

Probably removed because of bandwidth constraints. Ask in #fedora-unity if you want to be sure. Afaik that live dvd was not installable either.

Rahul