Re: Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Peter Gordon wrote:

(Also, please don't link to Livna directly. According to what I understand
from RH's legal team, doing so - even without explaining how to get the
packages - may constitute abetting or contributing to related patent
infringment.)

Upheld in a court of law if posted by a yank, my understnading of that law extends to US citizens living in other countries even, however all non-us citizens are free to do as they please as the law is not enforcable upon them. The only outcome for the US Govt here is its courts can order any US territory based service displaying the info to take it down.. luckily not all mirrors and search engines are located in the us :)

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/