Keyboard question

Greetings all;

I just bought and installed one of those Saitek illuminated keyboards, and
it shows up in dmesg as:

usb 3-3.3: new low speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 10
usb 3-3.3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
input: Chicony Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard as /class/input/input5
input: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Chicony Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard] on
usb-0000:00:02.2-3.3
input: Chicony Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard as /class/input/input6
input,hiddev96: USB HID v1.11 Device [Chicony Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard]
on usb-0000:00:02.2-3.3

The default background illumination is blue, but it apparently takes a
winderz utility of some kind to make it switch to green or red.  Is there
such a utility for linux yet?  I just checked the KDE control panel and
it knows nothing about this.

Thanks for any assistance here.

-
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Laughing at you is like drop-kicking a wounded humming bird.