Re: rescue cd creation

Dan McCullough wrote:
I have an issue that I might need a rescue cd, is there a way to
create one from my current setup so that if I goof I can get back into
the system from a boot cd and revert back to teh old config?

Hmm, on a related note...

Rather than create a general-purpose rescue CDROM, how about a
means to create an auto-restore CDROM set? Boot from the first
CDROM, answer a few nag questions to make sure we really Really
REALLY want to wipe the system, and then make it look like it
did the day the rescue set was created?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.