Problem configuring network

I've got an FC6 box that I'm having some trouble getting the network configured correctly. I keep getting the error below when eth0 is started. This happens on reboot or if I attempt to restart the network. Networking works but I keep getting the error message. Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Thanks,

knute...

[root@knute knute]# /sbin/service network restart
Shutting down interface eth0:                              [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:  sysfs class device: Permission denied
Error, some other host already uses address 192.168.3.5.
                                                           [FAILED]

[root@knute knute]# cat /etc/hosts
::1     localhost.localdomain   localhost
192.168.3.5     knute.sagebrush.frazmtn.com     knute

[root@knute default]# cat ifcfg-eth0
# Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5751 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=none
HWADDR=00:13:72:14:19:35
ONBOOT=yes