Re: Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

On 4/10/07, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx <linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just want to know what other
packages are on the Fedora distro that are are missing
original functionality simply because of legal issues.

Only to answer you::

One example is _ngspice_.

It is a mixed level/signal circuit spice simulator.

I maintain ngspice at the fedora project. Due to legal issues, I can't
include all the features on it. However I encourage users to opt for
gnucap (already on fedora repositories) instead.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com