video hangs with compiz or beryl enabled

hi..
      I have installed nvidia driver(onboard Geforce go 6150 graphics
card). When I play movies and other videos with compiz or beryl
disabled everything works fine and never display freezes. But when I
enable compiz/beryl, only Xorg consumes about 70% processor and hangs
for a while. When I play videos the audio continues in the background
and display freezes completely except movement of mouse cursor.
Sometimes with video not running also the display freezes. I just
cannot keep compiz/beryl enabled. Can anyone please tell me what is
the problem? Or is it a problem with nvidia driver itself?

 thanks in advance for your help.

I am Fedora core 6 user.

--
manu