Re: FC4 -> FC6

On 3/27/07, Luc MAIGNAN <luc.maignan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that's ok, but what should I put ?

The URLs for the FC6 repositories. If you don't know what those are,
here are things that you can do:

1) Search the mailing list archives. This subject has been covered
several times before. Tip: use Google.

2) Search the topic at Fedora Forums, http://www.fedoraforum.org .

3) Search the Fedora Project Wiki's FAQ: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ

4) Make life easy for yourself. Back up important user files, download
the CD/DVD, and perform new install.

By the way, my experience is that step 4 is faster.