RE: Fedora and the "normal" user

> Yes.  But first I make sure the person in question doesn't use apps that
> Fedora or Linux in general won't do a certain good job on

[Peter Lauri - DWS Asia]

Hi. Thanks for a great reply. I feel more comfortable now. However, as my
business is located in Thailand, support of Thai characters etc raises my
question. In work they will not use Thai, but I let them use their working
computers for private use as well, and then they will use Thai.

One issue is that I know that Firefox doesn't handle Thai text so well :)
The problem is that thai "sentences" don't contain any whitespaces, so a
sentence is built like a LONG LONG word that will not break correctly in FF
for most web sites. Most Thai users use IE for web browsing. However, there
must be some plugin or something that is supporting this for FF.

I bet I need to be accessible for supporting them during the startup. The
problem is that I woun't be able to do that for a while as I am doing some
temporary consultancy work in Finland.

Thanks.

/Peter