Install fedora in different language

Hi,

I am not an expert on Linux and trying to install linux on my machine.
After download the fedora, I installed it on my machine using VMware.
It is in English. Then I tried to install it in chinese, supprisingly,
I only saw the empty square on the display. Without knowing what they
are meaning, I deleted the installation.

Could anyone tell me how to install fedora in chinese / japanese? I am
using fedora 6.

I also tried Ubuntu on this. Ubuntu is very easy to install. Simply
select the chinese during the installation and after that, the OS is
installed in the language I want. Unfortunately, I could not share my
host drive easily using Ubuntu. But fedora is very easy to config for
that.

Thanks

Frank