Re: How to configure printing on FC6

Tim Waugh wrote:

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 07:36 -0400, lanas wrote:
 My idea is: wouldn't it be more user friendly to simply launch
quietly the CUPS server in the first place if it's not running instead
of having the user find out (hopefully successfully) about server
parameters and services ?

On a freshly installed FC6 machine the CUPS server is already running.
In your case it was not running, so some action had been taken to
disable the service.

Tim.
*/

What action did you had to take? It looks like that is the same or a similar problem or the part of problem which I have with local printer.

Klaus