Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 2

Res wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Jim Cornette wrote:

Res wrote:

A small request! Can you update the score on each reply? At least something will get resolved knowing the replies from each side.

I wasnt counting... got much beter things to do :)

I guess it would not do much good keeping tally anyway. Ubuntu discussions would be better addressed on generic Linux LUGs or on lists specifically related to Ubuntu.

Discontinuing the thread would give some time for more attention to a lot of new users who are asking questions related to Fedora though, if this thread was not filling up listers mailboxes as heavily as it is now and since the thread started.

Jim

--
Convention organizer to Linus Torvalds: "You might like to come with us
to some licensed[1] place, and have some pizza."

Linus: "Oh, I did not know that you needed a license to eat pizza".

[1] Licenced - refers in Australia to a restaurant which has government
licence to sell liquor.
	-- Linus at a talk at the Melbourne University