Re: NEW SCORE - Ubuntu 27, Fedora 28, OT > 47, Trolls < ∞

Jim Cornette wrote:

I lost track of the content on Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0 thread. At least however there were new users presenting genuine questions to resolve problems they encountered.

Actually, it was sort of a joke. (Kind of like the thread itself.) The Ubuntu score v.s. the Fedora score will forever remain tied. First, there is no rule book. Second, only the votes of those participating will be counted. Third, it depends on who is keeping score.

I guess the OT threads will forever be a part of the list content. Thanks for tracking down the count of thread participants though.

My tongue was in my cheek when I wrote that post.