Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

On Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:40 pm Hikaru Amano wrote:
> yes i know .. what i meant was that perhaps someone from Fedora
> community would do the porting .. instead of the plugin work with
> debian based - specifically Ubuntu only ..

IMO, the problem with such a plugin is that it's pretty useless unless you
already know most of the Linux commands (because you have to type them on the
command line to get the script to do anything); but if you know the commands,
do you REALLY need the system telling you how to install stuff?

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!