Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0 <OT>

Oh, for those who say they've never seen Ubuntu people insulting other
distros, here:

http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20070317032834650&title=What%27s+wrong+with+Fedora+is+that+it%27s+not+Ubuntu+%28eom%29&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=547350#c547361

Personally, I ultimately could not stand Debian's font system after a time.
It'd always seem to forget where the fonts are and basically kill X for good.
The X Font Server works much, much better.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!