Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Antonio Olivares wrote:

The others might be good as well, but Fedora in the end is
the best one, at least for me.

It may be the best, but it can still be improved.
It is sad that my suggestion (as OP) that Anaconda might be less than perfect
was met by screams of outrage
and suggestions that I must be a mole for another distribution.

Anaconda is really pretty bad, in my opinion -
eg its love for the dreadful DiskDruid -
I'd give it beta minus if I were feeling generous.
It's easily the worst thing about Fedora.
I agree here. With FC6 on both my laptop (Wireless, ATI, power management) and desktop (Everything on dmraid0 drives!) the SINGULAR ISSUE I had was installation. Past that, I don't think I've had a single problem more serious than retarded video drivers (which I can't really do anything about).
-Dan