Re: FC4 to FC5 Yum Upgrade Dependency Problem

Thom Paine wrote:
Did you do "yum upgrade yum"?

Yes, and I was still stuck in dependency problems.

I was able to pop in the FC6 dvd and run the upgrade from there.

I just got done yum upgrade so I will report back on how things went.

Thanks.
Thom, I had a lot of dependency problems when I was using FC5, because Yum for some reason would update packages with new version and not remove old version of same package, which would give you errors of dependency
problems.
What was the error message you were getting.

Jim