Re: Fedora - DELL ?

Les Mikesell wrote:

Exactly, so the question for any potential user is, how do they get a complete, legal system that does everything they need and are willing to meet the licensing requirement for. In the mp3 case I'm perfectly willing to spend some small amount towards licensing and in fact have (probably like most of us) done so as a part of the cost of several devices and OS's. I'm not particularly interested in arranging my own licensing with some vast number of individual copyright/patent holders though, so what is the appropriate way to do this and deliver it together with GPL'd content?

http://fluendo.com

Rahul