Re: Fedora - DELL ?

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> I'm sick and tired of the new flagellants telling everybody to shut
> up when they hear something contrary to their religion.  As far as
> my posts go, you tend to yours and I'll tend to mine.  As a matter
> of fact, since you happen to be wrong, I suggest you take *your*
> bullshit somewhere else.

Well, with all of your name calling and use of religion and fascism, I
would suggest that you are wildly confused about what list you are on
and once again say that you should take it elsewhere.  There are many
many places on the net that are happy to have such content.  This list
isn't one of them.

    -- Aldous Huxley