bugzilla fubar?

This is getting old, damnedably old.

Attempting to login to bugzilla this morning, using the firefox remembered
login and password, I'm greeted by, once again, an invalid password
refusal.  Just another in the very long line of bugzilla roadblocks that
I as a user, see as being designed only to prevent the filing of bugs so
that the stats can look like everything is fixed in 4 hours.

I have been forced to make a new account, or change my password by hitting
the forgot button every time I want access to this database for any
reason over the last 3 years if its been more than say 30 days since I
was last trolling through it.

So what IS the lifetime of a bugzilla password?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)