Re: Unable to access certain Web sites... FOLLOW UP....

Thanks Mate!  That's helped quite a bit.  I added one of New Zealand's
DNS Server to the MODEM / Router's config and have managed to access a
lot more websites.  Still not able to access every site I try though.
In most cases, if not all, entering the IP address rather than the URL,
works.

My Son uses XP on the same Router and doesn't have the same problem but
does have timeouts occasionally.  Seems as if the ISP here has a DSN
Server that needs a bit of TLC.    ;-)

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions, I tried everything and have
learnt a fair bit along the way.

Cheers
John.