Re: Unable to access certain Web sites...

Hi,

I had the same problem in Fedora 6. I figured out finally that it was
something to do with my routers built-in buggy DNS server and IPv6.

For this same router in AU there was a upgradable firmware but not
for NZ without voiding the warranty.

So I solved it by going into the routers config and changed the DNS
servers from my routers default to my ISP's, everything now seems
to work fine.

You can try something similar and see if it works.

Thanks
Shams