Downloader similar to Kget for Firefox

KDE's Konquerors default downloader is terrible. You lose the Internet
connection, or have a power out, and you've lost the download. Kget doesn't
have these problems. I can cut the connection to the Internet, then
reconnect, and Kget will continue with the download where it left off. Same
goes if I get a power outage.

With Firefox you can pause the download, as long as you still have an Internet
connection, then resume it, but if you lose your Internet connection, or
suffer a power outage you lose all the download with no way to resume.

I'm on dialup, so losing 120MB of a 121MB download is not funny. And having to
start from scratch is annoying to say the least.

Does anyone know of any program similar to Kget that will work with Firefox?

Nigel.