Re: 3ware RAID selinux smartd

Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
Is this bug worthy? Creating the correct udev rules has defeated me.

When a 3ware 9000 series card is present the devices /dev/twa* should be
created, and they should have fixed_disk_device_t in their security
context so that smartd can monitor the disks.

Against what should the bug be filed, udev?

udev,

Are you saying the device does not get created or does not get created with the correct context?

Dan