Re: Daylight Saving Time (DST)

jdow wrote:
From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 06:21:22AM -0700, jdow wrote:
I am also thinking of checking out SUSE. But Centos may be more what I need
for a mostly untouched firewall and email support machine. I've been
thinking about it for some time now. I simply have been too busy with
an April deadline for a major project to even consider modifying the
support infrastructure I work with.

CentOS is a great choice if you like Fedora, because it's almost identical in many ways. With SuSE, you're in a whole new world -- not necessarily bad, but definitely different. (And, not so definitely whole-heartedly committed
to free software, either, for whatever that's worth to you.)

Actually a lot. I'd like by laptop's network card to work and I'd like
a decent video driver if I need one.

{^_-}

What? You'd rather have something work than have access to the broken source code so you can fix it yourself? What an odd concept.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx