CF advice...

Hey everyone,

I’ve been asked to look into putting our FC4 images onto a Compact Flash card – bootable OS from flash card, no HDD dependency aside from logging...  I know it’s possible and I know it has serious advantages and disadvantages – I don’t want to get into all the reasons and debate here.  I’d like to poll this forum as see if there is anyone who has done it and has suggestions (hardware to use/avoid, articles to read, etc)... Most of the stuff I find is based on using this tech for DCs.

- Gareth