Problems installing packages

Hi,

I’m trying to use the “Add/Remove” option in the “Accessories” menu from gnome desktop to install the assembler “nasm” and the editor “ghex2” but I get the following error “Unable to retrieve software information”.

I have access to the internet because I can access to Google pages and so on.

Do I have to configure the Yum program or something like that?

Thanx,

--

Robe.

Psiquiatría: el único negocio donde el cliente nunca tiene la razón.