Subject:   	[Fwd: For Guillermo Garron]
From:   	yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   	Thu, March 8, 2007 10:49 am
To:   	guillermo.fedora@xxxxxxxxx
Block Sender
Block Sender's Domain

Subject: For Guillermo Garron
From:    yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:    Thu, March 8, 2007 10:48 am
To:      fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

hi friends

ya  you imagine is exacly right

i have the same situation as you describe

global ip=192.168.1.32(where my domin will be pointed/also mx exchange
record)

i have two lan card with my fire wall one is connected to internet global
ip second one have local ip

my mail server also have two lan card
both have the local ip

so how can i solve the problem

can u help me

the situation u describe is exectly right

with best regards

Yogesh M Cahudahri
BanasDairy
Palanour

Sorry, first please help me be sure on what you want.
is this?

_________       _________       _____________
| Internet |--->| Firewall |---->| Mail_Server |
-------------      -------------       -------------------

Where your email server has a private IP and the firewall has two NICs one
with public IP and the other with private IP.

is this right?

thanks,

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."

Delete & Prev |  Delete & Next
Move to:

believed to be clean.