Where is root mail going?

On an FC6 installation that is about two months old, I finally decided
to route roots email to user. I open /etc/aliases and I see this:

# Person who should get root's mail
#root:          marc

Who is marc, and why is he getting root's mail? Should I be worried
that the machine is compromised? How can I check what other users are
on the system? I don't see any other references to marc.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/404.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/110/19/adams_bryan/into_the_fire.html