Re: Cannot open Firefox after closing her.

On 09/03/07, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup, and what do you have firefox configured to do while it is closing
down? Removing cache? Deleting cookies and erasing history? Saving
session? It might be just doing what it is expected to do. heck, I
dunno... I have none of that stuff enabled, I click on "quit" and she's
gone like a bad blind date. ric

None of the above. Not even saving sessions.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/81/bolton_michael.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_is_hdtv.html