Re: Cannot open Firefox after closing her.

On 08/03/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is not the answer but I am curious. I argue with my wife about this
all the time. Do you get the same firefox behavior if you Quit under the
file menu. I find it fairly common that firefox is running but the
window does not open up on the deskttop. Then when I try to launch
firefox again I get the same error you are getting and I need to run ps
and kill all the firefoxs running.

Yes, I get the same behaviour when I click File->Quit. And you should
know better than to argue with the wife! Ashkanazi wives are always
right. And even when they are not right, they are still not mistaken
:)

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/340/meja.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/wikipedia.html