Re: Converter from eps to wmf format?

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Paul Smith wrote:

On 2/5/07, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there some way of converting eps files to wmf
> format?

I was going to recommend imagemagick, which comes with
Fedora, but I searched to be sure.  I have found
http://www.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-users/2002-July/003821.html
which redirects to
http://www.pstoedit.com/

which can do the conversion.

Thanks, Antonio. Unfortunately, pstoedit cannot here perform the
conversion; there is no output.

Did you try .emf or .wmf?

Try "golfer.eps" from the ghostscript examples directory -- this works
for me using the "-f emf:-OO" option setting and viewing in OO.org draw.

--
George N. White III  <aa056@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>