OT: Pine - Reply To Address

Hello all,
I have tried to use Pine for my email client and the problem I am having is
that when I send an email to someone the reply to email address is wrong. It
uses my login name and the domain that I entered in the user-domain field.
Is there a way that I can enter another email address in there?  I tried
using
the emai address that I want to use but it still does not work.
Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks,
Will