Re: Nautilus/Gnome Can't Access Vista SMB Shares

Thanks for the response.  I'm running:
	samba-3.0.24-1.fc5
	samba-common-3.0.24-1/fc5
	system-config-samba-1.2.34-1
	samba-client-3.0.24-1.fc5

It does seem that the samba client (smbclient) CAN access Vista
shares. It's just Nautilus (I don't know which SMB client it
uses) that cannot access Vista shares.

Am I the only one having this problem, which would point
to some configuration issue on my part?

Khoa

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Vista has a new version of "samba" ie windows shareing which was made
to NOT work with linux samba clients. But AFAIK new versions of samba
should work, maybe you have an old version.