FC6 installation problem

Dear All,

I have installed FC6 ( from five CDs burnt ) in our PE6600 dell
computer, which contains 4 CPUs and 16GB RAM. FC4 was installed in this
box previously with no any problem.

However after FC6 was installed and rebooted, I got the message of
"asking for cache data failed, assuming drive cache: write through,
reading all physical data, this may take a while..."
This process really took very long (after overnight and still
continuing)with back screen. Could any one help me with this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Liqin