Re: Conflict with installing RKWard

Paul Smith wrote:

In my case, I also use kate for writing R programs. Can I expect that
kate will with no problem write R programs if I force the installation
of rkward?

Cant guarantee that but it is reasonable to expect it to work. Syntax highlighting is the functionality in question. If it breaks, you can install the kdelibs package back to revert the change. It would be better to avoid the conflict in packaging if you can do that.

Thanks, Rahul, for having added rkward to the Extras/WishList.

Welcome.

Rahul