Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

David Boles wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 23:15 -0500, Temlakos wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:19 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
jdow wrote:
It's time to stop the political hate fest. But do watch this video first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwAtNILh6uY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2F
Requires FLASH, which I don't have (and don't want) installed.
So, sorry, I can't watch it.

Mike
I watched the video which was a propaganda piece which would make the
Bush administration proud . I am not sure why one should watch it.
Well, /I/ recommend it, to anyone who forgets what a force for good America has been in this world.

I voted for both Presidents Bush, and I should very much like to vote for Newt Gingrich, if anyone can persuade him to stand for election as President of the United States.

Here is my challenge to you, Aaron: Can you refute that video? Can you deny that without America, any of the newscasts in that video would /not/ have come to pass?
----
this is not a political discussion forum - take it elsewhere.

Craig

+1

+1

--
~~ Richard L. England rlengland (at)verizon(dot)net "
The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by those who have not got it."