Re: #netconfig

ismail bushra:
>> am very sorry i make it complex my question is 1 why fedora not have
>> #netconfig command, because i feel it make easier to configure the
>> nic

Vivek J. Patankar:
> Try "system-config-network-tui" as root.

Not knowing what the original poster gets with "netconfig" there's also
"setup" and /sbin/ifconfig and graphical network configuration (drop the
"-tui" from Vivek's suggestion).

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.