#netconfig

hi all,
this is my first mail, 1 month back i installed fedora core 6 its great and full by changes but what i found real change the Xwindow system it is something really coool,
I found it very difficult to configure the DNS & DHCP , my question is this difficulty with me only and if I want to learn some configuration what is the best way