re:new daylight savings time

You know I have everything from Redhat 9 to Fedora Core 6 all running needed services. I have 2 core 2 servers doing DNS. I have a Redhat 9 box running iptables as my firewall, I have 2 fedora 5 boxes running webpages and squid, a core 6 box doing mail, webmail. To say that if I have anything less than a Fedora core 4 box I have problems is not very bright. Both of my DNS servers are core 2. I have updated named several times since putting them online, but they are running on old hardware, that may not be compat. with newer versions of Linux. I ask a simple question expecting at least some kind of intelligent answer. I have very little free time. I cant update my OS's every 6 months to keep up with the newest releases. Nor do I think that is prudent, if it aint broke dont mess with it. My dns servers work very well. My dhcp server works very well, my firewall works very well. If I upgrade to a newer version, that may not be the case. Most of my packages are built from source not rpm. So an upgrade may fail, so then where would I be. Yea, I'll check the archives.

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator