Re: New install of FC6, httpd won't start at boot

On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 00:07 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> Why don't you send me a message, if you don't mind, and I'll reply to
> this privately. This is getting way off subject/topic.

Okay, doing that in a moment, have a look out for an e-mail from someone
with the word television in the address, and time base corrector in the
subject.  But why not install Fedora and Apache on it?  Then we can stay
on topic.  ;-)  Though being serious, I'd like to see some Linux
software that could do RS422 based linear editing.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.