Clock battle...

I'm running both FC6 & OSX on my iMac...
when I boot into OSX, my clock shows the correct time,
but when I boot into FC6, my clock displays the wrong time.
I change it in FC6 to the correct time, but then once I boot back into OSX
the clock there is wrong... both clocks are set to the same time zones,
not being updated by any network, just setting them manually each time.
what can I do to make them both display the correct time? Any ideas?

Thanks_
Ryan

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE