Re: autofs and LDAP

> From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: autofs

> Jamie Bohr wrote:
>> I just installed FC6 on a server at work and found autofs to have major
>> problems, this was a suprise.
>
> The current autofs package has a big problem when handling /net.  An
> internal buffer is overflown and the _FORTIFY_SOURCE functionality
> catches this and aborts the process.
>
> I've reported this already and the upcoming 5.0.1-1 package, which is
> already built, fixes the problem.  I've verified it on my machine.  So,
> tomorrow things will look better.

Do you know if autofs will be able to work with LDAP?  I'm hoping specifically that
fedora-ds will have a default automount schema.. I've been trying for a couple hours
to use some schemas I found in the wild, but no joy so far.
--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx