Re: Intermittent (but frequent) problem with FC6.

No separate graphics card. It's a Silicon Integrated Systems (SIS)
chipset.

I had been using the default "sis" drivers. In another forum I read that
(paraphrasing here) if you are having problems with the sis drivers, try
using the generic vesa drivers instead. I did that (replaced "sis" with
"vesa" in xorg.conf) and that immediately resolved all my problems.

Bob St. John