Re: Microsoft Courts Red Hat

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 18:31 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 February 2007, alan wrote:
> >On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Tom Horsley wrote:

> >> But the only interoperability problems are always caused by
> >> Microsoft refusing to actually obey existing RFCs. What's the
> >> partnership going to do? Break redhat the same way microsoft
> >> is already broken?
> >
> >I suspect it is an attempt to trick them into violating some hidden IP
> >landmine.
> >
> >I don't truct Micorsoft as far as I can throw Balmer.
> >
> With, or without his chair?  The chair might be an advantage as it would
> offer a firmer grip...

And you wouldn't need to touch "Jabba the Hutt" Balmer.  The amount of
slime oozed by any Microsoft executive automatically requires a full
hazmat suit to get within 100 meters of them, and that will restrict
your throwing motion.

> >--
> >"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains
> > nothing." - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark
>

> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> Yahoo.com and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
> message by Gene Heskett are:
> Copyright 2007 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-             To iterate is human, to recurse, divine.               -